Lots happening at City Council tonight:
1. Special orders of business with final approval of 2018 bond issues, discussion of potential real estate transfer tax increase options and consideration of appeal of Preservation Commission decision on 917 Edgemere Court.
2. Contract for Civic Center HVAC evaluation.
3. Authorization for City Manager to execute contract for construction of new Robert Crown Center.
4. Contract amendment #2 of architectural services contract for Robert Crown Center project.
5. MOU with the Chicago Transit Authority for modernization of the Purple Line in Evanston.
6. Resolution of mutual termination with Smylie Brothers LLC for lease of 2222 Oakton Street.
7. Authorization of issuance of RFP for reuse of 2222 Oaktton Street.
8. Consider policy change for removal of arrest records from City's website.